Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My first post. What do I say? Well, I am pregnant. WOW! My baby girl Kyndal hurt herself. Her neck is all kinked to one side. It has been 4 days. Today it shows smalls signs of mending. I am so thankful for this. There has not been much I can do for her but pray. She says " I will do it myself." Eathan, Joseph, and Patricia are playing soccer. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! It is hard to be sick and then go to practices and games. They are having fun. So that makes it worth it. Right? Betha has been doing alot better. She is still pretty well stuck in her bed. She is just not in the pain that she has been in. Vel for now has pretty well takin over the days. I just have to go on the weekend unless she needs something. It has been good since I have been sick all the time. Emma. My baby. I have to say something about her. She is her mothers child. She loves to torture her dad. I have tried to blame it on her father but, I cannot.

7 comments:

Michelle Swank said...

Hey I am glad you have started posting finally. I look forward to more.

Love & Prayers
MS

michelle said...

Wow you finially got started.keep on going with it it is fun and it keeps everyone conected. michelle g.

Krista said...

There you are! I kept checking...checking...cecki....and then BAM! I was reading a post. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Than you can enjoy eating!! A very good perk to being expecting.

Jules said...

Hey Heather! I enjoy reading new news, so keep it coming. I miss it so much out there. Congratulations on your upcoming baby :) Take care of yourself. Love ya!

meNmykids said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy. Hope it all goes good this time and that your sickness fades quickly. Sounds like life has been busy with you all, but I am glad that Aunt Betha is going through a better time right now. I will be praying for your little girl, God is good.

Tish said...

So another one has joined the ranks, huh? I'm glad to hear from you. Keep us posted on how your litte girl is doing. We will pray for her. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry your sick though. It's got to be hard when there's so much to do.

Barbara Reed said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. I have really enjoyed it and I'm sure you will too. I love to hear from all the different sisters from here and there